In designing, manufacturing and gaining approval for wireless vital signs monitors and electrodes/sensors, Intelesens uses a number of core skills. These include:
- Compact, lightweight, wireless telemetry.
- Cellular phone-based communications for immediate data transfer to the clinician.
- Low power consumption electronics enabling body-worn devices to operate for up to a week.
- Cardiology including expert algorithms to automatically identify significant cardiac events.
- Body sensors and low level signal processing to pick up various vital signs with minimum noise.
- Science of the skin including long term non-irritant materials.
- AAMI standard and certification.
- Screen printing solid gel electrode manufacture in any shape.
- Clinical trials of medical devices in controlled conditions with suitable numbers of relevant patients.
- Defibrillation electrodes including low noise, high stability and quick recovery times.
- Medical systems approval - FDA and CE.