Intelesens develops and manufactures its own products and also designs products for OEMs. The company's strengths lie in non-invasive wireless medical devices combined with medical sensors and electrodes.
Flexible Production Jobs at Intelesens
Due to continued expansion, Intelesens has a number of vacancies for Production Associates. Our Production Associates work as a self-managed group providing an ideal opportunity for people seeking part time or flexible working hours, such as students, carers who are not able to take full time work, those who would like a job whilst seeking other full time employment or looking for a way of returning to work. Flexibility is the key. Full training is provided.
For more information, please contact our Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 028 9073 6831 leaving a message requesting a return call.
Clinical Nurse Specialist – Research (Belfast)
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Intelesens is an established medical device technology company that has developed a portfolio of intelligent, wearable, non-invasive, wireless vital signs monitors for the Hospital and Home markets.
We are recruiting a Clinical Nurse Specialist based at our Belfast office.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Clinical Research Manager and Engineering teams in the implementation and support of device evaluations. He/she will also train and support users of our devices in clinical settings and provide input to future product design improvements. Your experience working in a ward which monitors patients vital signs, will offer a valuable insight to issues such as how to best manage the introduction and use, of new devices, to nursing staff and patients. You will be on the frontline liaising directly with hospital and clinical staff and provide feedback to the Intelesens team.
What you will need to do:
- Understand the clinical application of the wireless monitoring device, to offer our research and management team, and customers a better understanding of our device.
- Conduct trials and evaluations of product in clinical and care environments as required.
- Use your experience as a nurse with expertise in using vital signs monitoring to develop a better product in conjunction with the design and research teams.
- Develop an understanding of the local healthcare environment in the clinical trial regions, to offer targeted advice to the customers and research teams.
- Help implement the provision of devices, system integration and delivery of a robust and succinct training service to the end users.
- Provide ward and other staff training on the device.
- Support internal and external clinical trial team during the set-up, implementation and closing of clinical trials
- Plan, execute and monitor all measures necessary to help achieve industry leading support from all stakeholders.
- Contribute to the collation of project outputs for product development, publication and marketing materials
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of medical device technical files
- Prepare training materials
- Maintain and adhere to a quality management system
The person we are looking for:
- Registered nurse with more than 1 years’ experience.
- Experience of working with and understanding of vital signs monitoring in a hospital environment.
- Good working knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- You will have maintained your relevance in your industry through CPD.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to engage with people at different levels and ask appropriate questions to establish the needs of the end users.
- Ability to prioritise objectives, respond quickly to changing needs and be available to travel to regional and international clinical sites if required.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in Critical Care Medical Environment
- Experience/knowledge of Clinical Support/Clinical Sales
- Experience in providing training
If you feel the role of Clinical Nurse Specialist is something you would like to be considered for, please apply by sending your CV and a monitoring form by email to email@example.com by 5.00 pm, Monday 5th December 2016.